- Item Type: Wigs
- Department: Beauty Products
- Items per Package: 1 Piece (only)
- Gender: Unisex/Women’s
- Model Number: Wig Accessories-
- Wig Style: Short Cut Bob Wigs
- Texture: Curly
- Suitable Dying Colors: Darker Color Only
- Base Material: Swiss Lace
- Can Be Permed: No
- Lace Color: Medium Brown
- Cap Size: Average Size
- Guarantee: 30 Days No Reason/Easy Returns
- Density: 130%
- Occasion: Daily, Work, Church, Travel, Party, Wedding, Special Event, Red Carpet, Concert, Cruise, College
How Many bundles For One Full Head?
- It Normally takes for hair less that 20 inches = 3 Bundles for one head
Does the Wig Hair Carry a Small Amount of Odor?
- Manufacturers wash the hair, using shampoo/conditioners thoroughly, as their cleaning system maintains a rinsing cycle, for final wash.
- Small amount of oil is then placed into the hair wigs before shipping, for needed extra protection, to keep the wigs from drying out, during transit.
- When you open the hair package, maybe there may be a little smell, but no worries.
- Just wash your wig using your favorite Shampoo/conditioner, then this smell will subside and be removed
Why Is the Hair A Little Shedding/Tangle?
- The hair can get tangle very easily, because of dryness, salt water etc.
- Please make sure to comb the wig hair gently, using a wide comb tooth.
- Comb the wig hair ends first, then the middle section to the bottom ends.
- Then form the top section to the end.
- Making sure to wash the hair with shampoo/conditioner twice a week.
- All human hair sheds a small amount, even our own hair does at times.
- Use your hair correctly, take particularly good care of it and this smell problem should totally subside and become less then none.
Why Does the Hair, Not Hold Its Curls Too Well?
- Our hair is 100% human hair
- The hair curls were shaped by using high temperatures, without any form of gel chemicals used.
- This is a good practice we use/follow, which is good for our customers, upon receiving their beautiful products.
Question & Answers: Human Frontal Wigs
Can these wigs be straightened & Curled?
- Treat your new hair as if it were your very own
- Use a flat iron/straightener, but as with your own hair
- Never use extremely hot tools too often
- Avoid using heat exceeding 200 degrees, on the hair
Can I Dye or Bleach the Hair Wigs?
- The hair can be colored
- As a rule, it is easier to darken the hair, rather than to lighten.
- We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the extensions, coloring them yourself always pose a high risk, of not coming out the shade you would prefer.
- If you can rely on your hairdresser, to give you that special color/style.
- Use a good quality hair dye and test a small area first
Can You Wash Your Wigs?
- You can wash them with shampoo/conditioner, as you would your very own hair.
- Because the hair is not attached to your head
- We also recommend you using a hair care treatment on every few weeks
Can You Blow-Dry the Wigs?
- Hair extensions can be blow dry on low temperature setting.
- It is best to let your wig hair hang dry by air, after washing them.
Why Is Your Wig Hair Getting Tangled?
- Your hair can tangle due to dryness, oil, dirt build-up and not combing (wide tooth comb) out your hair daily.
- Make sure to wash and condition your hair at least once a week,
- Comb the hair daily and use hydrating drops.
- Do not comb the curly texture.
How Long Does It Last?
- These wigs can last for an exceedingly long time, depending on how you maintain them
- Treat your wig hair like your very own hair. and
- Take exceptionally good care of them, for they will last longer.