Thank you for choosing to become a part of our retail community here at Ailime Designs. We are all committed to protecting your personal information when you and the general population from around the world. Share any type of questions or concerns pertaining to your data privacy.
This notice is to inform you of the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA), which by law requires all California businesses to acknowledge all rules, regulations (pertaining to related services), marketing, sales, and the use of consumers personal shared information.
WHAT IS CPRA? (what information do we collect)
- California Privacy Rights Act
- This privacy act provides California residents with much more protection to their privacy rights, through enhancement of CCPA.
- With more power over their sensitive personal information and user data.
WHAT IS COLLECTED:
- Ailime Designs collect personal information that you voluntarily provide, when products, services, coupons, contests, gift cards, wishlist, social media (postings) are provided from yourself, when registered within our online business establishment.
- All/any website information depends on the context of your interaction within Ailime Designs online store, after the use of many of our services mentioned from above.
- This information is collected, must match with your personal profile, to establish an identity of our customers accurate shipping description. Please notify us, of any change in personal information to be updated, before placing any future orders.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH OTHERS?
- Information you register, will be processed or shared based on the following.
- Only shared with your consent.
- To comply with CPRA laws.
- To provide you with services.
- To protect your rights.
- To fore fill business rights & obligations through services.
Transferring of Company - in connection with during negotiation of any merger, sale of our company assets, financing, or acquisitions of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Affiliates- will also share the needed information to process overseas products, with affiliates to honor this same privacy notice written.
Business Partners – Ailime Designs may share personal information with our business partners, to offer you services or product promotions.
Outside Public Areas- When your information is shared, when you the customer interact with public areas such as social media platforms.
- Users will be able to actively view online products through company photo’s, product pages within our profile pages.
WHO IS GDPR?
- General Data Protection Regulation.
- Their duty is to provide data protection for all consumers.
WHO IS PROTECTED BY GENERAL DATA PROTECTION
- Data protection is provided by (GDPR) General Data Protection Regulation.
- This protection aims at safeguarding your personal identifiable information.
- Which is implemented in the protect-the-privacy-right and data for California residents.