- We are fully committed to protecting your privacy.
- We use the information we collect to enhance your shopping experience at.
- We do not distribute your personal information to outside parties.
- If you no longer wish to receive any emails or special offers from us, reply to any message we send to you with REMOVE in the subject.
Why Do We Collect Information About You?
- In order, to process an order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, shipping address, credit card number, and expiration date.
- This information allows us to process and ship your order, while keeping you up to date of your order status via email.
- We may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to the Web site, new services, and special offers we think you'll be interested in.
- If you would rather not receive this information, just reply to any email you receive from us with the word REMOVE in the subject.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
When you place orders, or access your account information, we offer our secure server. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts all information you enter before it travels over the Internet to us.
What Are Cookies:
Cookies are of small bits of information that are stored on your computer's hard drive, by your browser. No personal information is stored in our cookies. We use them because they allow us to offer you more features and functionality. For example, they enable us to store products in your shopping cart from one visit to another.
Will We Distribute Your Personal Information To Outside Parties?
Ailime’ Designs will only distribute your personal information to affiliate partners overseas, to provide shipping services for purchased product goods.
For further information Click