Frequently Asked Questions
I Love Ailime’ Designs Styles, But Will The Apparel Fit Me?
- We take pride in the clothing we design/produce for you. We are committed to providing you with as much information about each garment to make shopping at AILIMEDESIGNS.COM a convenient experience. Much of our clothing is designed out of spandex and elastic fabrics, which are very contouring and stretchy fabrics to work with and in most cases, very versatile among many body types.
- Occasionally, we may carry styles with other types of fabrics that may not stretch as much.
- Our sizes for the most part run from Small to Ex-Large, apart from some items that may be larger. Therefore, we try our hardest to let you know exactly what you are buying.
- We ask that you take the time to look at each exclusive size chart placed on most of our product pages. These size charts give you the most information about the garments themselves. To further assist you, we have a useful Body Measurement Guide and International Size Charts to make your final purchase a successful one.
- If you should have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
How Often Do You Add New Items?
- New products arrive once-a-week. If you would like to receive new product notifications as well as special discount opportunities. Stop by more often and click on New Arrivals or follow us on our social media page.
How Do I Place An Order Online?
- You’ll love shopping online with us. Our site is open 24 hours day-7 days a week. You can add items to your shopping bag quickly and easily. When you are ready to check out, just click checkout, fill in the forms (if you are a registered customer just sign in), select your preferred shipping option and payment method.
Is It Safe To Buy Over The Internet?
- Yes, Absolutely, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for the exchange of personal and payment information. When placing an order, you will notice that our website address will change from HTTP to HTTPS, and you will also see a solid key or lock in the lower right-hand corner of your window to indicate security encryption has taken place. Security measures are strictly maintained by our payment/authorization gateway provider.
Can I Return Merchandise I Ordered?
- Yes! Excellent service and customer satisfaction are our top priorities. For more information please read our Return Policy.
Do You Ship To Destinations Outside of The United States?
- We currently ship only to the United States.
Where Do You Ship From?
- We ship from two location zones, with our partnered warehouses, factories located in various overseas countries, and our (US) Los Angeles, California base facility.
- Because we ship from multiple warehouses, please expect your product items to ship separately, if you ordered more than one item.
How Long Does Your Order Processing Takes?
- Generally, your order processing will be processed within 2-3 business days, while custom orders may take extra time to be processed and shipped out.
How Long Will It Take For My Order To Arrive?
- Overseas Shipping: It usually takes between 10-20 business days (not including weekends), for your order to arrive at destination (you the customer).
- California Shipping: Since California facility is in the (US), all orders that are placed before noon, will go out same day. All other orders throughout the day will process the next day.
- Delivery Schedule - for California will be much quicker to receive your product items through USPS delivery services.
Plus, depending on your surrounding city location and local postal carriers by zip codes.
Keep this in mind! when providing your correct shipping name, address, city, and zip code (key components). Get It Right!!
What If My Garment Or Shoe Products Does Not Fit?
Do I Have To Pay For Shipping To Return It?
- No! We will send you a shipping label, so that you can return those items to our vendors.
What Is Shipping Policy?
Time frame for order delivery is divided into two shipping processes.
- Overseas Processing Time: Order Verification, Tailoring, Quality Control Check & Packaging.
- All orders are sent to manufacturers for dispatch within 24 hours, after order is placed.
- The manufacturer and postal carrier will process the order, which can take an additional 2-3 business days.
- Overseas Shipping Time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our overseas partner warehouse to destination.
- After processing and leaving the warehouse, products usually take 10-20 days.
- Except for custom orders, may take longer to arrive at their final destination.
What Payment Methods Do You Offer?
AILIMEDESIGNS.COM accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, Net Spend, Money Cards, and American Express.
- Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number--the address and phone number your credit card company has on file for you.
- Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order.
- We never bill for credit card service fees.
- We are currently unable to process any credit cards that are issued or billed (outside of the United States).
- You can be confident that your personal and account information is secure at AILIMEDESIGNS.COM.
- We employ the latest 128-bit encryption technology in all parts of our site that require any personal information
- Please Read Our "Security Policy" For More Information.
- All purchases are directed and registered with our merchant check out site, to complete your payment process.
- Gift certificates or coupons can be applied on the Shipping and Payment checkout page.
I Need A Copy of My Receipt/Invoice?
- Immediately after submitting your order, we display your invoice/receipt.
- Please print this invoice/receipt out for your records.
- In addition, we also e-mail you a copy of your invoice/receipt.
- If you need a copy of your invoice/receipt, please contact us at ContactUs@ailimedesigns.com
Do I Have to Pay Sales Tax?
- Shipments to some destinations within the United States (incur no sales tax).
- A sales tax of 9.5% will be applied to orders shipped within the state of "California", for Los Angeles County residents (only).
- All other surrounding (57 California Counties), will be taxed @ 7.25%.
- Please Note: California has a total of (58) counties in our state. See More.....